Thursday, June 21, 2007

Kathryn's Cube.... and other scrap stuff....

Well, it's after midnight, I still have the yucks (belly and diabetes have not been friends lately) yet I did finish a project gift for a dear friend. Kathryn is receiving her Elders Orders for the United Methodist Church this Saturday. I have known Kathryn through her journey of becoming an elder... she was at my Walk to Emmaus and she gave a talk on the Priesthood of All Believers that touched my heart and we've been friends ever since. In honor of her special day I decided to make her something to commemorate her faith journey as well as our special friendship....





3 comments:

Kristin said...

this is GORGEOUS kimberly! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :)

Octopusouphut said...

The one about the grits cracked me up!

It reminded me of this one time my mom and I were at Waffle House and the lady didn't understand what the phrase, "No Grits Please." ment.

My mom's from Brooklyn, NY...so grits just aren't her thing.

Oh..btw, it's me, Tracy from sb.com. Mind if I link you to my blog?

Unknown said...

these are so pretty!