Sunday, August 26, 2007

Ok, I'm so stoked about my new header.... and it's three in the morning...

I wonder if I could change my work hours to late night, seeing as I do my best stuff late at night? Yeah, like that's going to happen. I've always been a night person. Tonight I couldn't sleep because David was snoring right into my ear. Anyhow, the creative mojo was once again spinning my brain and I couldn't sleep so I thought I might as well get up and do something.... and WOW. Yeah, I'm feeling rather impressed with myself right now. I suppose I should go get back into bed, but I've got some great music going.... Tapis Rouge by Cirque Du Soleil and it's amazing....

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new header!

Scrapdragons said...

I love it!!!
Although I didn't see it before, lol.
I was just messing around looking at blogs & ended up here.

Laura