Saturday, September 8, 2007

A blog entry stole from Moonflower.... on Scrapbook.com.....


1. Do you like cheese... depends on what kind.

2.Have you ever been to the Rockies? Nope...

3.Do you own a gun? Does hot glue count?

4.Your favorite song? "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves.... and "Amazing Grace"

5.Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nah.

6.What do you think of when you eat hot dogs? I usually don't think when eating hot dogs.... corn dogs remind me of the State Fair though, and strawberry lemonade.

7.What's your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.... and Melekemekemaka.... the Hawaiian Christmas song, just not sure I spelled it right...

8.What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice, or a Jamba Juice Strawberry Surf Rider.....

9.Can you do push-ups? About 25 now.... I know I can do better, I did three times more than that when I was in the Navy....

10.Is your bathroom clean? For the time being, yes.... the downstairs bathroom does need some decorating and towels....

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and anniversary ring set, along with my pearls David got me for Valentine's last year.

12.Favorite Hobby? scrapbooking...

13.What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Ooooh, hooh that's funny. After ten years of marriage I've learned that the only weapon I need is the remote control....

14.Do you have A.D.D.? Where's my hair brush? Why can you drive on a parkway and park in a drive way?

15.What one trait do you hate about yourself? I'm fat...

16. Middle Name? Rae

17.Name a thought at this exact moment? Boy are these chips are spicy.... perhaps some milk would do the trick..

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought? Capris, a t-shirt and a jacket to take to Disneyland...

20. Current worry right now? David and I not getting better by the time we leave.... I hate being sick...

21. Favorite movie? the Pirate's movies.... The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.... anything Harry Potter...
22. Favorite place to be? With my husband in San Francisco, and after next week it will probably be with my husband at Disneyland.

23.How did you ring in the NEW YEAR? With my family at David's Aunt's house..... this was the last New Years with Mom, and we had the best time.... I miss those days...

24.Where would you like to go? To visit my family in FL for a few days... then to Italy with my husband... first to Rome, then to Venice.... then to Ireland we'll fly... then to the shores of Sydney we'll sail.

27.Do you own slippers? Yes, just bought some.... Dearfoams...

28.What shirt are you wearing? My OP shirt.....

29.What shampoo do you use? right now I can't remember... it's a volume booster though....

30.Favorite color? Pink and green.

31.Would you like to be a pirate? The ocean, sexy sailors, beaches..... I'm not gonna complain.

32.Favorite girls' names? Lily, Madeline,

34.Favorite boys' names? Michael, David (I'm kinda partial to that name, but there will be no Jr.'s....)

35.What's in your pocket? No pockets, jammie pants...

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

37.Best bed sheets as a Kid? My 'duck duck goose sheets', you've got to see to believe....

38.Worst injury you've ever had? When I almost broke my neck downhill bicycling....(had a fleeting moment that I thought I was Missy Giove....NOT).. then the two weeks flat on my back recovering.... not fun.

39.Are you addicted to anything? In recovery for alcohol.... right now.... I would say Sonic.... had the forbidden Sonic Burger yesterday while I was up in Roseville.... and a Cherry Limeade.... yum!

40.How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, and no DISH right now because they are idiots...

41.Who is your loudest friend? growing up, it would have to be Jen....

42.Who is your most silent friend? Delia.... stealthy...

43.Does someone have a crush on you? Hopefully my husband..... right now I think he's in love with his Harley.

44.Do you wish on shooting stars? All the time....

45. Whats your favorite book? the Bible.... and after that... my Harry Potter books, then my Celia Rivenbark series.... "Bless your hear tramp".... it's hilarious!

46 What is your favorite candy? Sees Candy's Truffles...

47.What song was played at your wedding? Canon in D by Pachabel...

48.What song do you want played at your funeral? What funeral.... not going to have one... I want a celebration of life...

49.What were you doing 12am this morning? Sleeping

50.What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Damn, it's 7 AM.....and I'm on vacation

Thanks for the great insight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

у нас на официальном сайте собран огромный набор [url=http://www.filmkpktut.ru/]сериалы[/url].