Saturday, September 1, 2007

Well......

Ended up watching two movies tonight after I got back from getting my hair done (Thank you Jenn at Choppers for the most awesome haircut!!! YOU ROCK!)... didn't end up scrapbooking... funny how that happens. Watched "Little Miss Sunshine", absurd whineyness at it's best. It was supposed to be hilarious, or at least that's what my SIL, but then again, consider the source. Then we watched a movie that brought forth two very powerful emotions; rage and extreme sadness. "Hotel Rawanda", I had rented it before with Netflix, but never watched it.... I don't know why I didn't. Tonight, we did; and my eyes were opened. Tonight, I am sitting here very ashamed of what our world did, they turned their backs on human lives only because there wasn't a reward or money or something for them involved. Tonight, I pray for them, for peace, for our troops abroad. I should do that more often... Yeah, this is a bit sad, but then again, so am I tonight.

1 comment:

Octopusouphut said...

I bought Hotel Rawanda nearly 6 months ago and have yet to watch it too. I just know it will make me angry and sad so I think that's why I'm putting it off. But I know I should watch it.

As for Little Miss Sunshine, I've heard nothing but good things about that one. My sister loves it (but she also liked Borrat and 40 year old virgen).

Have a good rest of the week :)