Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving....

This year is going to be rather off kilter, again. Although last year was amazing in so many ways. Even though we didn't have Thanksgiving at Mom C's like we traditionally do, due to Florence's accident, we took Thanksgiving to Manor Care where we had the use of a dining room and a place to set up our dinner. It was such an amazing memory because that day me, Mom C. and David all worked in the kitchen to get dinner ready and packed to go.

This Thanksgiving we're minus one... Mom C. and I'm trying not to think about it. Thinking about our new home, making pumpkin pie, and our turkey, now bathing in a brine of honey and other good stuff. David's making apple pie, and it's beeping at him....

Thought I had finished coughing today... nahhh. I got most of the living room cleared out, all I have to do are the floors tomorrow morning. Sigh. Macy's parade is at 9 AM and I'll be up watching that on our new TV.

No comments: