Friday, November 2, 2007

The Inspiration quiz from the Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker...

I just love this book... it's turned my chaotic 'bat cave' of the past into my 'Scraptopia' This quiz was in the workbook...

1. Why did you start scrapbooking? For me it was a creative and emotional outlet. Creative in putting together the pages, and emotional with the journaling. This is definitely not my grandmother's way of scrapbooking (pasting pictures and paper artifacts in albums). I like how Ali Edwards puts it now, we are 'life artists'. That's what I think of myself now as. I'm officially the family historian; and I like that.

2. What do you love most about scrapbooking today? The artistic side to it, it's UNLIMITED! I can go from fun and froufy, to very linear.... it's my page! I can do whatever I want!

3. What of the following elements is most important to you?
Stories
Photographs
Scrapbook supplies
A means for creative expression *

4. When reading a scrapbooking magazine or idea book, which is most interesting to you? Seeing new techniques and new products demonstrated.

5. Which parts of scrapbooking are easiest and most fun for you?
Designing and creating my scrapbook pages.

6. List five things or people that inspire you...
Creatively, Emotionally or Spiritually, visually, to scrapbook...
1. Music, mainly Cirque Du Soleil soundtracks...
2. Nature, mainly the beach
3. Creating Keepsakes magazines... they are my favorite
4. Cropping with my friends
5. My spirituality

No comments: