Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Dream 18 years in the making...

David Lee Roth, Van Halen Tour 2007.... Don't ya just love his jacket, and his pants were wild!

My first big rock concert with my first big rock and roll crush.... Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth... (he was blonde, he was wild, what more could a party girl like me want?).... Anyhow, David surprised me Monday after work with them, just a day after we went and saw Trans Siberian Orchestra (which is also beyond amazing, I highly recommend it). David and I were just 8 rows back behind the pit and the second stage and got some up close and personal time with David Lee Roth (I got winked at...).... here's Dave's phone picture from last night. Eddie Van Halen looked awesome (cut his hair, just didn't look like him) and he rocked hard, his solo piece towards the end was mesmerizing. Lest we not forget the boy wonder, Wolfgang Van Halen... the boy can rock. Sigh... It's been a tremendous few days, and the holiday season is just getting started.

No comments: