Sunday, December 2, 2007

The decorations are up.... no pictures yet...

Just found this picture of my niece Natalie, she was about three at the time.

Let me rephrase that, half the decorations are up, the ones on the inside. We've got the tree up, and the stair case is lit and decorated. David's getting ready to super glue Santa (we have a Lego Santa that we found in our box of stuff from the old apartment). I'm just sitting here thinking about all of my blessings now. It's been a long, hard, sad, and bittersweet year. This Christmas for David and I is going to be about healing our marriage, strengthening our faith, and going forward into the new year with a sense of hope. That's what our pastor's message was today, about hope. For the first time in a long time I feel hope. Hope for mine and David's future, hope for healing in our family, and hope for my spiritual life.

As for scrapbooking, I haven't done much of that lately. That is going to change. Going to try to do something creative.... I need to get those chipboard pieces out and do my ornaments for my neighbors.

Oh, Tuesday is Pirate Day.... (gleefully giggling to oneself).

No comments: